Employer of Record (EOR) / Payrolling
Simplify your business operations by leveraging our expertise in payroll management.
Are you overwhelmed by the challenges and administrative responsibilities that come with being an employer? Imagine a hassle-free solution that takes care of payroll, compliance, and employee support, allowing you to focus on what you do best – growing your business.
Introducing our game-changing solution: Professional Payroll Services, also known as Employer of Record (EOR)!
With Advantage xPO as your trusted EOR, you gain the freedom to concentrate on your core business activities, while we expertly handle:
- Employment screenings
- Employee onboarding and offboarding
- Employee engagement and retention
- Payroll administration and management
- Benefits administration and management
- W-2 distribution and management
- Reporting and program analysis
Advantage xPO offers a suite of employee benefit programs designed to retain valued employees while meeting all local, state, and/or national regulations.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Time Off
"I've worked with Advantage over 10 years now and never have had a bad experience. Always ready to provide guidance / assistance on any situation we bring to them."
Darin K. - Manager
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy when you partner with Advantage xPO:
- Time and resource savings. By outsourcing payroll and employer compliance tasks, you can allocate your resources more efficiently.
- Expertise and compliance. You no longer need to monitor and implement complex compliance requirements. We stay up to date with all employment laws and regulations.
- HR support. To ensure that employees receive the support and assistance throughout their employment, we handle onboarding, employee inquiries, and performance management.
- Risk mitigation. By acting as the legal employer, we assume certain risks and liabilities associated with employment, such as worker's compensation and unemployment claims. This helps protect you from potential legal and financial risks.
As your partner, we’ll provide employees with the support and benefits they need while relieving you of the time-consuming administrative tasks and compliance responsibilities associated with being an employer. Connect with us to learn more!