What is an MSP?
A Managed Service Program (MSP) is the most effective way to get a grip on your contingent workforce. Our MSP’s employ vendor management technologies (VMS) providing visibility, tracking, supplier and talent performance reporting and workforce analytics which allow our client’s to more effectively drive their talent strategy.
At Advantage xPO, we understand that the scope and focus of talent strategies will differ from client to client. We take a collaborative approach to develop a tailored program, ensuring you derive maximum benefit from our solution.
Our MSP's include:
- Contingent Workforce Management - strategic partnership with our clients
- Total Talent Strategy and Alignment – Driving collaboration across contingent and FTE recruitment strategies
- On-site contingent workforce programs
- Management of the requisition to offer process
- Supplier management/contractor compliance
- VMS (vendor management system) technology oversight
- Independent Contractor / 1099 validation and management
- Statement of Work
- Direct Sourcing
- Robust reporting and quality control
- Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
Types of MSP programs:
- Total Talent – We combine MSP and RPO services as one, aligning contingent and FTE recruitment strategies to drive an optimized talent management model
- Vendor Neutral – As the MSP we have 100% focus on supplier management and program performance. We do not fill jobs.
- Master Vendor – We serve as the Primary Staffing Supplier, utilizing secondary suppliers in the program to drive 100% order fulfillment
- Hybrid – combines elements of the Neutral and Master vendor programs