What is an RPO?
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a recruitment solution where an employer transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment processes to an external partner.
At Advantage xPO, every one of our RPO programs is tailor-made to address your specific talent acquisition challenges.
Based on your needs, we will provide on-site or remote dedicated talent acquisition experts, who will drive a seamless recruitment function in partnership with your existing HR team.
As experts in managing RPO programs, you can rest assured that your Employer Brand and Talent Acquisition goals are in safe hands with Advantage xPO.
- Reduced time-to-hire
- Full visibility and control
- Cost savings
- Enhanced quality of hires
- Market intelligence and benchmarking capabilities
- Greater recruitment and analytical insights
- Reduced risk
- Enhanced candidate experience
- Stronger talent pools
- Diversity and Inclusion Recruiting Initiatives
- Eliminate contingent search spend
Full Cycle RPO
This type of program produces the biggest savings and consists of an end-to-end full-cycle recruitment process. It provides a better hiring manager and candidate journey, improves hiring outcomes, and gives senior stakeholders a holistic view of performance.
The Advantage xPO team will deliver on-site and/or off-site resources, helping you with:
- Requisition management within your ATS system
- Branding & recruitment marketing
- Management of recruitment campaigns & career day events
- Sourcing & screening of candidates
- Pre-employment assessments
- Process management
- Technology innovation
- Offer process management
- New hire onboarding
- New Hire surveys
- Hiring Manager surveys
Project RPO is an effective solution if you have an unexpected spike in hiring volume that requires short term, full-cycle, or partial cycle recruitment or internal recruiting staff is at full capacity or has limited bandwith.
Our team at Advantage xPO can help you with:
- Addressing short-term hiring needs
- Comparing Advantage xPO performance against internal teams
- Understanding how process transformation can affect outcomes
Partial or Selective RPO
A partial RPO solution is ideal if you want to either outsource a specific type or level of position or outsource a portion of the recruitment process but retain other functions in house. For example, you may want to outsource the process of sourcing candidates up to candidate selection or outsource lower-level positions but retain control of the high-level positions
Advantage xPO can help you with:
- Recruitment expertise for specific types of positions to free up internal recruiters
- Managing a portion of the recruitment process with a smooth handoff process
- Innovative solutions for new markets and geographies
My firm has a strong and lengthy partnership with Advantage xPO, they are very customer service oriented and the intention is to always deliver the best product possible.
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to your team for assisting our company in filling multiple roles that have been open over a year! This is incredible! We appreciate the level of service and quality of talent that Advantage xPO provides to their customers. It is unmatched! Thank you!
Well you guys have been great to work with, I’m hoping to help move some additional business your way!
Thanks to the XPO team for your partnership! We appreciate all that you guys do to make our business successful!